Click the video below to watch a sample chapter of the read-along story.
All other chapters can be accessed with membership, or you can download our app (Apple and Android)
Perfect for classrooms and home-schooling, you can combine our Lost on Infinity read-along story with the Chapter Lesson Plans included in your teacher membership.
Sample these resources here.
Not a member? Register here!
There are numerous, well researched benefits of using read-along stories, at home or in the classroom. Read-along adventures also provide an opportunity to share a story together as a family, regardless of reading level.
- Reluctant readers can engage more if they follow the text while listening to a story.
- Read-along stories allow children to hear new words pronounced clearly and
correctly, which builds their vocabulary.
- Children concentrate for longer which, after a while, can increase their
overall attention span.
- Listening to good narrators can help with understanding punctuation, enunciation and emphasis.
- 85% of what we learn, comes as a result of what we hear. Combining
print and audio increases recall by 40% over print alone (audiopub.org).